Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Awesome New Line of Products!

I've got a new line of hair goodies that I'm so proud of! I thought of the idea last night, and I made my first few kids hair ponies before bed. I plan to make lots more too! Basically, I "made" my own fabric. I can design just about anything you want (that will fit onto the hair buttons) and turn the image into fabric! These are especially great for babies, toddlers, kids, and teachers! Check out the ones I've listed so far...

http://www.DesignsByJanna.etsy.com

Oh, and if you want me to make custom ones for you (with your child's name, a school name/mascot, picture, words, whatever), just send me a message through Etsy and let me know! :-)

I Love School Hair Ponies on Notebook Fabric


Hoppy Frog Hair Ponies


Halloween Hair Ponies


Happy Halloween Pumpkin - Hair Ponies

7 comments:

Made by Melissa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your button headbands, such a cute idea!

Mimi said...

Hey, I tagged you...hope it may help bring a little more traffic to your blog and more attention to Etsy. Check my latest blog entry to see what I mean. Have fun!
Peace, Sue

Kunklebaby said...

Those little frog ties are adorable!

Sugarloaf said...

Those are really cute, Janna! I bet you'll sell them like water!

sweetfuzzies said...

Oh these are so cute. I just started making button ponies too. Aren't they addicting??

Angela said...

I really love the items in your shop and hearted you for later. I am not surprised you have sold so much. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Good post.