Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Hi, everyone! Just a reminder that Mother's Day is around the corner (May 11)! If you're struggling with what to buy those special mothers in your life, please take a look at my store. Designs By Janna offers a wide variety of handmade gifts including accessories for all ages, jewelry, home decor, and more! I've been adding lots of new items lately and continue to add more everyday. If I don't have what you're looking for listed in my Etsy store, then please contact me to inquire about a custom order. I also encourage you to check out the many other talented arts and crafts seller on Etsy for more handmade gift ideas. Designs By Janna has been open for less than a year, and I've already sold more than 428 listings (not including wholesale orders)! :-) I am very pleased with my success thus far, and look forward to taking my business to the next level very soon. My business wouldn't be nearly as successful without the support and encouragement I've received from many of you! Word-of-mouth is great advertisement, and I would be so grateful if you could tell your friends and family about my boutique.
Key fobs are some of my best selling items, and they would make wonderful gifts for mothers! Honestly, I don't know how I ever got by without one! Here is the key fob section of my store. Please check it out in addition to the other sections.

No comments: