Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Revival!

Yeah, yeah. I know I've said it before. But, this time I am intending to make a much more valiant effort to revive my blog (and to keep it revived!).


I shut down my Etsy store for several months late last year and earlier this year to focus on family and finishing my ECED degree. I recently got remarried, settled back in my hometown, and re-opened my Etsy store.

I also created a Facebook fan page for Designs By Janna:

I have been adding many new items to my Etsy store, and plan to introduce many more products in coming weeks and months! Please tell all of your friends about Designs By Janna, as the money I make helps to support my new family of five! Plus, success serves as a great motivator! Wouldn't you agree? ;-)

Today, I am offering FREE SHIPPING (domestic and International) when you purchase 3 or more listings! Just mention my blog in "notes to seller" during checkout, and I will gladly refund the cost of S/H!

I'm having lots of fun creating decoupaged wooden pendants like the one pictured below! Great prices, so please spread the word!



1 comment:

gabrielle teare said...

I love these designs if you want to get more traffic post into some of the directories and to facebook