Monday, July 30, 2007

New & Improved!

As I dust off this poor, neglected blog... I want to tell you all about some changes happening in the present and near future regarding my business! I want to start by inviting you to visit my blog more often as I will be updating it much more frequently. I have big plans for this baby. I plan to share business news and specials in addition to highlighting other artists and stores. Of course, I'll be throwing in some pictures of random goodies that I find on Etsy and Internet sites. We'll call it my little wish list, okay? ;-) I will also be using this blog as a tool to pick the brains of friends and potential customers so that I can improve my creations, store, and whatever else that needs improvement. Stay tuned... this blog is about to get much more interesting!

1 comment:

My Art Garden said...

Great blog! I enjoyed my visit.Cool pics!